We have a true passion for what we do
Welcome to Total Reformation. We are looking forward to helping you achieve your health, wellness and fitness goals for 2017. Total Reformation is supported by a team of experts areas including Meditation, Massage Therapy, Yoga, Sports Kinesiology and other specialised areas of movement training. Access to these varied skillsets ensures optimal wellness for every one of Total Reformation’s individual clients in the one place.
What TR offers
COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES & PRODUCTS
- Remedial Massage
- Sports Kinesiology
- Organic Skin Care
3 DIMENSIONAL TRAINING & GROUP CLASSES
- Customised Individual Programs
- Functional Patterns & Progressive Fitness
- Myofascial Release (MFR)
- Pilates, Yoga & Meditation
WORKSHOPS, SEMINARS & GUEST TALKS
- feed MY body
- Mindful Movement
HEALTH & LIFESTYLE COACHING
- Nutrition Plans (Metabolic Typing)
- Functional Lab Testing
- Detox & Cleansing Programs
aka "Daz" - founder/director of Total Reformation & rockstar.
With over fifteen years of experience in the health and fitness industry and a diverse set of qualifications under his belt, Darren wanted to create a place where people could discover their individual path to complete health, a place unlike any in Australia. Darren's approach goes beyond training and lifestyle, integrating three dimensional movement patterns and exploring the true causes of health dysfunction in a person. This has been achieved through identifying healing opportunities and engage each client in a health building process using proven and professional health building programs.
- CTMA - Certified Metabolic Typing™ Advisor - covering body chemistry, bio individuality, detoxification, diet analysis, food as medicine and customised nutrition.
- FDN - Functional Diagnostic Practitioner – covering detoxification, health building protocols, Hormones, Pathogens, Gut dysfunction and healing and functional lab testing.
- Primal Patterns, Scientific Core - CHEK Institute – covering functional approach to core strengthening, addressing and assessing a person’s ability to move, anatomy and physiology
- Functional Patterns - Human Foundations (Level 1) – functional integrated approach to human movement, addressing dysfunction and posture imbalances as well as Fascial lines.
- Advanced Diploma Sports Coaching - fitness law, anatomy, physiology, nutrition, exercise, program planning.
- Certificate III Sport & Recreation, Health & Physical Education/Fitness
- Australian Strength & Conditioning, Health & Physical Education/Fitness
Teisha trained to become a professional ballet dancer before she was a model - scouted at the age of 18 which saw her become the face of a number of high profile international and national advertising campaigns. Having met her husband Darren Cox over eight years ago, his healthy lifestyle and fitness habits rubbed off on her, which enabled her to be part of his holistic and integrated approach to health, wellbeing and fitness. In 2008, she started her own range of hand-crafted Australian made healthy skin and body products aimed at active bodies, called INDAH.
- C.H.E.K - Certified Holistic Lifestyle Coach (HLC1)
- ACOA - Diploma, Master Aromatherapist, specialising in Clinical Nutrition and Holistic Herbal Therapy
- C.S.T.D - Diploma in Dance Choreography, specialising in Ballet and Modern
- AIPT - Cert III Fitness & IV Personal Training
aka "Teish" - trainer/health coach & wannabe Jackie Chan.
Katrina toured the world as a professional dancer and choreographer, which naturally progressed into a fitness career. In 2008, Katrina became a certified personal trainer landing her back in Australia where she could focus on her family. Her creativity and dancer’s technique is now infused into her famous group classes – they’re dynamic and diverse incorporating cardio and flexibility and toning the muscles through core and functional exercises. Her aim: "To help all of our clients not only reach their personal goals but also achieve and maintain a healthy, active and balanced lifestyle".
- Cert III Fitness & IV Personal Training
- Pre & Postnatal Care & Conditioning
- Boxing Level I & II
- Pilates for Fitness
- Advanced Backcare
- TRX Certified
aka "Kat" - trainer/HIIT expert & Beyonce lover.
Louise is our qualified and passionate massage therapist who combines her knowledge of functional anatomy with the idea of having everything working in harmony. As a massage therapist she offers trigger point therapy, Neuro-muscular techniques, deep tissue, Swedish, relaxation massage and sports massage.
Massage has a range of benefits, relaxation, lowering in blood pressure, releasing of muscle tension and has been used in the treatment of depression and anxiety in conjunction with other therapies. Louise can help you with aches and pains, relaxation, stretches and gentle joint movements to help with flexibility, as well as a more assessment based, targeted approach for specific issues.
She is currently completing her diploma of remedial massage and is studying a bachelor of health science - Chinese Medicine and makes a range of organic, toxin free, aromatherapy skin care.
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Certificate IV in business management
- Level 1 & 2 Dry Needling, Cupping & Electrotherapy
- Workshops/short courses: Essential oils, Sports massage, Aroma-touch (the clinical application of essential oils)
- 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training
aka "Lou" - massage therapist & maker of the best natural cleaning products on earth.
Meditation Teacher // Quiet Mind Meditation "Meditation is a life skill."
Sarah first experienced meditation as a senior student at school .. and inspired from that first experience has continued her daily practice for more than 20 years. After many years attending retreats, reading broadly, exploring different meditative traditions and schools and just sitting, an insightful retreat in Bali prompted Sarah to complete her Certificate in Teaching Meditation and establish Quiet Mind Meditation.
There are many different types of meditations and no "right" way to meditate .. Sarah aims to share a variety of different meditation practices, traditional and contemporary as a firm believer that meditation is not one size fits all. Sarah’s teaching style is relaxed, practical and engaging to ensure that meditation is available to everyone.
- MMI Certified Meditation & Mindfulness Teacher
- Member, Meditation Association of Australia
- Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute, SIYLI Program
- Melbourne Meditation Centre Teacher Certification
- Relax Kids Teacher Training
- Certificate in Remedial Massage
David trained and performed competitively as a ballroom dancer for 19 years and was a qualified Dancesport teacher for 14 years through AIS (Australian Institute of Sport). One of his students had MS (Multiple Sclerosis) it was in David’s good nature to go above and beyond to learn how to improve their movement, so he contacted the MS Society and asked “how can I help?” they recommended that Exercise Physiology or Kinesiology was the way to go, and with this reply it lead him to study Sports Kinesiology fulltime with ACCM (Australian College of Complimentary Medicine). Put simply - David’s therapy is a non-invasive method using muscle feedback and brain control with body awareness, that can help you reduce stress and pain, improve performance at school, work and home, in sports and promote health and wellbeing. Areas he can improve: posture and movement correction for general and sports, gait improvement, brain integration, and movement correction in all areas of activity. (Accepts most health funds).
- ACCM - Diploma Sports Kinesiology
- ACCM - Cert. IV Kinesiology
- AIS - Level I Ballroom Dancesport
- Various Workshops - Brain Integration, Sports Kinesiology Masterclass
- AIK Professional Member